EXPERIENCE, PERSONAL ATTENTION & A COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE
Mr. Kalikow has more than fifteen years experience in the field of reproductive law in Pennsylvania. His law practice and his residence are both located in Pennsylvania. Mr. Kalikow has drafted hundreds of third-party reproduction agreements for intended parents.
Mr. Kalikow was selected to chair the Assisted Reproductive Technologies subcommittee of the Pennsylvania Joint State Government Commission and has served as the Chair of the subcommittee since its creation in April 2005.
Mr. Kalikow recognizes the crucial importance of personal attention in representing his clients. Mr. Kalikow personally drafts all contracts and legal documents and personally returns all client telephone calls and e-mails.
- Legal agreements between the intended parent(s) and a gestational carrier/surrogate or donor for: Gestational Surrogacy; Traditional Surrogacy; Egg Donation; Sperm Donation; and Embryo Donation
* Parentage Decrees/Birth Orders
- Establishing legal parentage through Pennsylvania’s “Assisted Conception Birth Registrations” procedure or through Pennsylvania adoption proceedings
Mr. Kalikow has obtained “Assisted Conception” parentage decrees, as the attorney of record for intended parents, across Pennsylvania, including in the following judicial districts (counties): Allegheny; Berks; Bradford; Bucks; Chester; Clearfield; Columbia; Crawford; Dauphin; Delaware; Indiana; Juniata; Lackawanna; Lancaster; Lebanon; Lehigh; Montgomery; Montour; Philadelphia; Westmoreland; and York.
* Surrogacy Matching Services
- Assisting Intended Parents in finding surrogate candidates for independent surrogacy arrangements.